I enjoy communicating through the written word. I write everyday; whether it be for academic purposes or not. I find inspiration for both of these forms of writing everywhere. I would like to share my inspiration and writing with you.

Jan 15, 2011

Environmental Series Part III


            Environmental Series Part III is all about three different consequences of our Earth changing.  Currently the Earth is going through massive changes.
            No matter how these changes are coming about: global warming or natural geological changes the earth is changing.  These changes cannot be dismissed and their affects cannot be dismissed either.  We need to recognize the changes, how they are currently affecting us, and how they will affect future generations.
            Keep an eye out for environmental changes near you and for Environmental Series Part III coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive Inspiration

Positive inspiration can be found in those we encounter. It can be found in their eyes, heard in their stories, and seen in their faces. Michael J. Fox is one such person that inspires countless people. The following peek into his book and life is just a fragment of inspiration that this man exudes.


At the turn from our bedroom into the hallway, there is an old full-length mirror in a wooden frame. I can't help but catch a glimpse of myself as I pass. Turning fully toward the glass, I consider what I see. This reflected version of myself, wet, shaking, rumpled, pinched and slightly stooped, would be alarming we...re it not for the self-satisfied expression pasted across my face. I would ask the obvious question, "What are you smiling about?" but I already know the answer: "It just gets better from here." - Michael J. Fox (from his book Always Looking Up)

_______________________________________________________

"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one." - Malcolm Forbes